Wednesday, September 12, 2007

So Britney came back. When's she leaving?





Ever since the jawdropping VMA performance by non-other than B-spears, everyone is wondering...what happened?!







The sparkly leather bikini-we expected. The girl-on-girl angle-we even expected that too. But the lack of enthusiasm and the lost look on her face, threw anyone watching off. She (of all people) seemed not to be able to lipsync with a rather slow, simple song. She looked as if she were unsure of what she should've been doing. Hell, she might've not even been sure of where she was. The whole time during this train wreck I was thinking, " Britney stop. Please stop. Why can't you stay away form the VMA's just this once?!"
Many were pointing out her new, thicker shape and how it needed to be covered up. I, personally, thought she looked great. Her weave was hot too. Though I was caught off-guard when she grabbed her dancer in the crotch a couple of times. But wait...ISN'T SHE IN A CUSTODY BATTLE OVER HER CHILDREN?!? What message was she giving the judge or lawyers. I mean seriously, did she realize K-Fed was probably Tivo-ing the performance while painting his kids their new, permanent nuseries?
But back to the lack of enthusiasm.. Britney was always known as an incredible performer who never gave performances short of phenomenal. She gave every second of a show 110%. Where did it go? I understand she's going through a lot. She shouldn't have been there. She should've been at home knitting booties or reading the bible..She does want her sons right?

No comments: