
Yesterday was the one year anniversary of the greatest thing to come my way- my relationship with the most amazing guy ever. We spent the entire day together. It was a very romantic day to cap off the most amazing year of my life. I'm so fortunate to have met him. We were friends for two years before we decided to take the next step. I'm so glad we did. It was a long road to what we have now- trying at times- but so worth it. We never doubted how right this was. It's impossible to. He is my other half. He knows me better than anyone and I love him so much. I'm very much looking forward to all of the years we have in the future. I'm so excited for this. We've put so much time and work into it. I've never been more sure or proud of anything. I'm so lucky to have someone to support me, comfort me, and love me like he does. He's one of a kind, and as a couple so are we.

No comments:
Post a Comment