
My boyfriend has just left my house to go to .....(drum roll).... WORK! I'm so excited for him even though he has dreaded this for months. Just the thought of being tied down by the work force made him upset. Ofcourse ,because we both have jobs, there will be another limit on our time together. But it IS summer so we have tume to adjust. It's good for him. It's good for us. We'll be able to go out on dates more and he can get a new sound system for his new car. It's a win/win. But being a teenage boy, he doesn't want to admit or believe it. But I know it enough for the both of us. Needless to say, his parents are thrilled. Which is a good thing. He'll be doing something worthwhile and responsible rather than spending hours at home in his room watching television while I'm at work. I'm very proud of him even though he doesn't like my mentioning it. He just isn't used to the idea yet. But as soon as he gets his check, he will be perfectly okay with the idea, just as I was on my first payday.
He will be the 17 year old guy looking very dismal in his Raising Cane's shirt and cap. The cap he wasn't so stoked for. In fact I'm not allowed to visit him for a while because of that part of his apparel. Eh, oh well. I'm just glad he has a job. As is his family.

No comments:
Post a Comment