Friday, May 18, 2007

Summer time, and the Living's Easy.

I'm so excited about this summer. Though last year's will be hard to beat, I know it will be better. I've always loved the mystery that comes with summer. 3 months. 3 months to do with as I please (unless I'm at work or under the strict guard of my over-bearing parents). This one feels way more independent than last summer because I am. My parents are finally realizing I turn 18 in 6 months. I haven't fully realized it and I know they are trying not to. But in 6 months I will be an adult. I will then graduate and move out on my own. They're trying to talk me into living with them for a while longer, but I don't like being dependent on them. I want to make my own life (I'm sure they'll be there to help me if I screw it up anyway). But this summer is the last one before I am fully and totally independent. I can't wait.

No comments: