

I'm currently very confused as to why I am at my home on Monday at 6:30 p.m. with time on my hands. I stayed after school for only an hour to strike a set that belonged to an awesome production that I have just washed my hands clean of. If you missed it, you truly missed out. This was no ordinary high school production. We had a power house of a cast and a wonderful script to work with. We recently came into possession of a fabulous director who, I hate to say this, knows what the hell she is doing. It was a wonderful experience and I suddenly remembered why I love to do shows. I took a year-long hiatus seeing as junior year tends to be difficult. I'm sad the production is over, but I'm really close with the cast and I look forward to performing with them in the spring.
RIP Enter Laughing and will "someone please fix that DAMN DOOR?!"

No comments:
Post a Comment